Les merShow less
It might be small, but looks can be deceptive. The Q Headphone Amplifier is one of DiGiGrid’s series of high-end audio interfaces, and is as powerful as it is sleek.
It might be small, but looks can be deceptive. The Q Headphone Amplifier is one of DiGiGrid’s new series of high-end audio interfaces, and is as powerful as it is sleek. This smart little box has been designed to drive headphones at serious volume, and is fully controllable to suit any audio applications: from home recording projects to creative rehearsals, to major studio sessions and Audiophile headphone listening – in fact, all audio applications where precise monitoring is required.
Q features 1/4-inch and 3.5mm outputs, so can accommodate any headphones up to 600 ohm. It has four monitoring input options to suit all users: XLR (for professional use), Ethernet (to connect to the SoundGrid Network), Analogue (for the consumer Audiophile), and Bluetooth, for a fun and fast experience working direct with your digital music collection.
The interface integrates seamlessly with any other SoundGrid product, should you wish to expand your network and add a high-end headphone amp to your studio’s live room, vocal booth, control room, or live FOH or monitors setup.
Furthermore, Q benefits from a non-slip base and optional micstand adaptor plate. It is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), or Power over Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility or ease of set-up, anywhere you want it.
Quality. Powerful. Practical.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your MAC or PC, running any DAW, you have a simple stand-alone high quality audio interface.
- High-fidelity headphone amplifier for recording, broadcast, and audiophile applications
- Connects to DiGiGrid SoundGrid audio networks via Cat 5
- Other connectivity options include AES/EBU digital input, RCA phono input, and Bluetooth audio streaming
- Optimized for clear, powerful sound at any volume level
- Suitable for all headphones up to 600-ohm impedance
- DiGiGrid network devices can be networked up to 246' apart and can be connected to multiple computers simultaneously