Alctron MK47 is a high-end studio tube microphone with selectable characteristics based on the classic U47, which use a large, chrome head grille and nickel finished brass houses, our newly manufactured 35mm large gold dual capsule, low-noise, hand selected 7025 tuble as well as premium grade transformer.
Another unique feature of this microphone is the nice different selectable polar patterns easily available from the selector switch on the front panel popular patterns (Omnidirectional, Cardioid, and Figure Eight pattern) most commonly available, the U47 has three gradient stages between each pattern. This allows the studio engineer or home recordist far more versatility. The U47 is an ideal microphone for the recording, broadcasting,concert halls and stages performance.
- Multi-polar patterns tube mic
- High quality brass mesh reduced plosives and sibilant
- Wide range frequency response and high sensitivity helps to capture accurate and clear sound quality
- Discrete components carefully selected for optimized capsule performance
- Adopts 7025 tube amp performance and special noise cancelling circuit offers high sound restore and low coloration sound quality
- Comes with stable power supply that features nine different polar patterns
- High Performance Multi-pattern Wide Diaphragm Tube Condenser MIC
- 35mm Large gold dual diaphragm capsule and Vacuum Tube preamp.
- Polar pattern: Multi-patterns including Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and nine different selectable polar patterns.
- Frequency, Range: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Output Impedance: < 200 Ohm
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A Weight)
- Max SPL: 134dB for 0.5% THD
- Connector: 7-Pin XLR
- Power Requirement: Special power supply.
- Windscreen, Shock mount
- Wooden Aox (For Mic Only)
- 7P XLR CABLE,Power Supply
- Alu Case.